We're delighted that you are interested in becoming a member of NENBC, the North East Norfolk Bird Club. Here are a few simple steps to follow before we can sign you up:
- First, print off the membership form
- Complete the form
- Enclose a cheque or arrange for a Standing Order or Direct Transfer
- Send it to the address provided
You'll receive back from us proof of membership and a website password.
Here are a couple of things to note about your membership:
- Membership covers everyone at the specified household postal address.
- Membership is due on 1st January each year and is valid for that calendar year, or remaining part thereof.
- Calendar year membership fee is either £15, which includes a copy of the previous year’s NENBC Annual Bird Report, or £12 without the Report. The membership fee is reduced to £6 for those joining from September in any calendar year.
- The email address(es) you supply will be registered to our website and be used by the club to keep you in touch with what's happening.
- Details of how the club is organised are set out in our Constitution which is available on our website, along with additional information on Treatment of Personal Data.
- Members receive a monthly e-newsletter, full access to the club website and its services plus discounts from local partners and supporters. Access to most club events, including walks, talks, master classes and special events like Coordinated Seawatches, Skywatch Extravaganzas, Big Sits and social events is free.
Please note, there may, on occasions, be a short delay between receiving membership confirmation and being registered on our website. We look forward to welcoming you as a member and seeing you at one of our forthcoming events, details of which are posted on the website!